Multi-scale sampling boosts inferences from beta diversity patterns in coastal forests of South Africa
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1428–1439, July 2014
How to Cite
Olivier, P. I., van Aarde, R. J. (2014), Multi-scale sampling boosts inferences from beta diversity patterns in coastal forests of South Africa. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1428–1439. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12303
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!