Pre-Pleistocene origin of an endangered habitat: links between vernal pools and aquatic Oxalis in the Greater Cape Floristic Region of South Africa
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1572–1582, August 2014
How to Cite
Oberlander, K. C., Roets, F., Dreyer, L. L. (2014), Pre-Pleistocene origin of an endangered habitat: links between vernal pools and aquatic Oxalis in the Greater Cape Floristic Region of South Africa. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1572–1582. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12304
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!