Aborigine-managed forest, savanna and grassland: biome switching in montane eastern Australia
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1492–1505, August 2014
How to Cite
Butler, D. W., Fensham, R. J., Murphy, B. P., Haberle, S. G., Bury, S. J., Bowman, D. M. J. S. (2014), Aborigine-managed forest, savanna and grassland: biome switching in montane eastern Australia. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1492–1505. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12306
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0878177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!