Roland Allemand passed away a few weeks before this article was submitted.
The rapid northward shift of the range margin of a Mediterranean parasitoid insect (Hymenoptera) associated with regional climate warming
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1379–1389, July 2014
How to Cite
Delava, E., Allemand, R., Léger, L., Fleury, F., Gibert, P. (2014), The rapid northward shift of the range margin of a Mediterranean parasitoid insect (Hymenoptera) associated with regional climate warming. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1379–1389. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12314
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!