The role of physical geography and habitat type in shaping the biogeographical history of a recent radiation of Neotropical marsupials (Thylamys: Didelphidae)
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 1547–1558, August 2014
How to Cite
Giarla, T. C., Jansa, S. A. (2014), The role of physical geography and habitat type in shaping the biogeographical history of a recent radiation of Neotropical marsupials (Thylamys: Didelphidae). Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1547–1558. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12320
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-1110365, DEB-0743062
- University of Minnesota
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- American Society of Mammalogists
- Society of Systematic Biologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!