Uncovering overlooked island diversity: colonization and diversification of the medically important spider genus Loxosceles (Arachnida: Sicariidae) on the Canary Islands
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 1255–1266, July 2014
How to Cite
Planas, E., Ribera, C. (2014), Uncovering overlooked island diversity: colonization and diversification of the medically important spider genus Loxosceles (Arachnida: Sicariidae) on the Canary Islands. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1255–1266. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12321
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: CGL2008-03385
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: BES-2009-015871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!