Phylogeography of a widespread Asian subtropical tree: genetic east–west differentiation and climate envelope modelling suggest multiple glacial refugia
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1710–1720, September 2014
How to Cite
Shi, M.-M., Michalski, S. G., Welk, E., Chen, X.-Y., Durka, W. (2014), Phylogeography of a widespread Asian subtropical tree: genetic east–west differentiation and climate envelope modelling suggest multiple glacial refugia. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1710–1720. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12322
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG FOR 891/1, 891/2
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2008 3039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!