The contribution of Anatolia to European phylogeography: the centre of origin of the meadow grasshopper, Chorthippus parallelus
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1793–1805, September 2014
How to Cite
Korkmaz, E. M., Lunt, D. H., Çıplak, B., Değerli, N., Başıbüyük, H. H. (2014), The contribution of Anatolia to European phylogeography: the centre of origin of the meadow grasshopper, Chorthippus parallelus. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1793–1805. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12332
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
- CUBAP. Grant Number: F-245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!