These authors contributed equally.
Historical biogeography of a new antitropical clade of temperate freshwater fishes
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1806–1818, September 2014
How to Cite
Chen, W.-J., Lavoué, S., Beheregaray, L. B., Mayden, R. L. (2014), Historical biogeography of a new antitropical clade of temperate freshwater fishes. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1806–1818. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12333
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC99-2611-M-002-001-MY2, NSC101-2611-M-002 -016-MY3, NSC100-2811-M-002-069, NSC101-2811-M-002-071
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EF-0431 326, DEB-0817 027, DBI-0956 370, DEB-1021 840
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP100200409, LP0667952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!