Influence of climatic niche suitability and geographical overlap on hybridization patterns among southern Californian oaks
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1895–1908, October 2014
How to Cite
Ortego, J., Gugger, P. F., Riordan, E. C., Sork, V. L. (2014), Influence of climatic niche suitability and geographical overlap on hybridization patterns among southern Californian oaks. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1895–1908. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12334
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- José Castillejo (Ministerio de Educación)
- JAE-Doc (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, CSIC)
- Juan de la Cierva (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación)
- Severo Ochoa (EBD)
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0516529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!