Spatial and temporal patterns of range expansion of white-winged doves in the USA from 1979 to 2007
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1947–1956, October 2014
How to Cite
Butcher, J. A., Collier, B. A., Silvy, N. J., Roberson, J. A., Mason, C. D., Peterson, M. J. (2014), Spatial and temporal patterns of range expansion of white-winged doves in the USA from 1979 to 2007. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1947–1956. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12344
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Migratory Game Bird Stamp Fund
- Texas A&M Institute of Renewable Natural Resources
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University System
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!