Into and out of the tropics: the generation of the latitudinal gradient among New World passerine birds
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1746–1757, September 2014
How to Cite
Kennedy, J. D., Wang, Z., Weir, J. T., Rahbek, C., Fjeldså, J., Price, T. D. (2014), Into and out of the tropics: the generation of the latitudinal gradient among New World passerine birds. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1746–1757. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12346
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- British Ornithologists’ Union
- Marie Curie Actions
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!