Late Miocene origin of an Ibero-Maghrebian clade of ground beetles with multiple colonizations of the subterranean environment
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1979–1990, October 2014
How to Cite
Faille, A., Andújar, C., Fadrique, F., Ribera, I. (2014), Late Miocene origin of an Ibero-Maghrebian clade of ground beetles with multiple colonizations of the subterranean environment. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1979–1990. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12349
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FA1042/1-1
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2010-15755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!