Population structure and dynamics of Arctic willow (Salix arctica) in the High Arctic
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1967–1978, October 2014
How to Cite
Boulanger-Lapointe, N., Lévesque, E., Boudreau, S., Henry, G. H. R., Schmidt, N. M. (2014), Population structure and dynamics of Arctic willow (Salix arctica) in the High Arctic. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1967–1978. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12350
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Fonds de recherche du Québec: Nature et technologies
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- Centre d'études nordiques
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!