The influence of geological history on diversification in insular species: genetic and morphological patterns of Micromeria Benth. (Lamiaceae) in Tenerife (Canary archipelago)
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1871–1882, October 2014
How to Cite
Puppo, P., Curto, M., Velo-Antón, G., Pérez de Paz, P. L., Meimberg, H. (2014), The influence of geological history on diversification in insular species: genetic and morphological patterns of Micromeria Benth. (Lamiaceae) in Tenerife (Canary archipelago). Journal of Biogeography, 41: 1871–1882. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12354
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnología. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-BEC/108866/2008, SFRH/BD/74747/2010, SFRH/BD/79010/2011, SFRH/BPD/74834/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!