Both authors contributed equally to this article as senior authors.
Effects of Pleistocene climatic fluctuations on the phylogeography, demography and population structure of a high-elevation snake species, Thermophis baileyi, on the Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 2162–2172, November 2014
How to Cite
Hofmann, S., Kraus, S., Dorge, T., Nothnagel, M., Fritzsche, P., Miehe, G. (2014), Effects of Pleistocene climatic fluctuations on the phylogeography, demography and population structure of a high-elevation snake species, Thermophis baileyi, on the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Biogeography, 41: 2162–2172. doi: 10.1111/jbi.12358
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2014
- German Research Council. Grant Number: MI 271/21
- Network for University Co-operation Tibet–Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!