Inquiry and the Practice of Theoretical Conversation: Engaging in Dialogue to Elaborate Hidden Connections
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–5, March 2013
How to Cite
Fawcett, S. E. and Waller, M. A. (2013), Inquiry and the Practice of Theoretical Conversation: Engaging in Dialogue to Elaborate Hidden Connections. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12005
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!