Take This Job and Shove It: Examining the Influence of Role Stressors and Emotional Exhaustion on Organizational Commitment and Identification in Professional Truck Drivers
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 33–45, March 2013
How to Cite
Kemp, E., Kopp, S. W. and Kemp, E. C. (2013), Take This Job and Shove It: Examining the Influence of Role Stressors and Emotional Exhaustion on Organizational Commitment and Identification in Professional Truck Drivers. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12008
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!