A Multidisciplinary Approach to Supply Chain Agility: Conceptualization and Scale Development
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 94–108, June 2013
How to Cite
Gligor, D. M., Holcomb, M. C. and Stank, T. P. (2013), A Multidisciplinary Approach to Supply Chain Agility: Conceptualization and Scale Development. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 94–108. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12012
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!