The Case of the C-TPAT Border Security Initiative: Assessing the Adoption/Persistence Decisions When Dealing With a Novel, Institutionally Driven Administrative Innovation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 289–300, December 2013
How to Cite
Melnyk, S. A., Ritchie, W. J. and Calantone, R. J. (2013), The Case of the C-TPAT Border Security Initiative: Assessing the Adoption/Persistence Decisions When Dealing With a Novel, Institutionally Driven Administrative Innovation. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 289–300. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12027
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!