Combining Formal Controls to Improve Firm Performance
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 301–318, December 2013
How to Cite
Miller, J. W., Saldanha, J. P., Hunt, C. S. and Mello, J. E. (2013), Combining Formal Controls to Improve Firm Performance. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 301–318. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12028
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Fisher College of Business
- The Arkansas State University Center for Supply Chain Research
- Center for Human Resource Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!