Special Topics Forum: Public-Private Partnerships in Supply Chain Management
Public–Private Partnerships and Supply Chain Security: C-TPAT as an Indicator of Relational Security
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 320–334, December 2013
How to Cite
Voss, M. D. and Williams, Z. (2013), Public–Private Partnerships and Supply Chain Security: C-TPAT as an Indicator of Relational Security. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 34: 320–334. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12030
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!