Mind the Gaps: Exploring How Value-Creation Perceptions Across the Internal Triad Influence Identity and Impact
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 44–51, March 2014
How to Cite
Van Hoek, R., Mena, C. and Gattorna, J. (2014), Mind the Gaps: Exploring How Value-Creation Perceptions Across the Internal Triad Influence Identity and Impact. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 35: 44–51. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12035
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- 2008. “Strategic Alignment and Purchasing Efficacy: An Exploratory Analysis of Their Impact on Financial Performance.” Journal of Supply Chain Management 44(4):36–52. , , and
- 2009a. “Taking the Leap From Dyads to Triads: Buyer-Supplier Relationships in Supply Networks.” Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management 15:263–66. , and
- 2009b. “Triads in Supply Networks: Theorizing Buyer–Supplier–Supplier Relationships.” Journal of Supply Chain Management 45(1):8–25. , and
- 2009. “The Art of Supply Change Management.” Supply Chain Management Review 13(8):18–25. , , , and
- 2001. Achieving World-Class Supply Chain Alignment: Benefits, Barriers, and Bridges. Tempe, AZ: Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS), Arizona State University Research Park. , and .
- 2007. Achieving World-Class Supply Chain Collaboration: Managing the Transformation. Tempe, AZ: Center for Advanced Purchasing Studies (CAPS), Arizona State University Research Park. , , and .
- 2011. “Cinderella in the C-Suite: Conducting Influential Research to Advance the Logistics and Supply Chain Discipline.” Journal of Business Logistics 32(2):115–21. , and
- 2013. “Considering Supply Chain's Professional Identity: The Beautiful Discipline (Or, ‘We Don't Cure Cancer, But We Do Make a Big Difference.’” Journal of Business Logistics 34(3):183–88. , and
- 1998. Strategic Supply Chain Alignment. Aldershot, England: Gower Publishing Ltd. .
- 2010. Dynamic Supply Chains: Delivering Value Through People. 2nd ed. Harlow: FT Prentice Hall.
- 2010. “The Challenges Ahead for Supply Chains: McKinsey Global Survey Results.” McKinseyquarterly.com. , , and .
- 2012. “Captain Planet: An Interview With Paul Polman.” Harvard Business Review. http://hbr.org/2012/06/captain-planet/ar/1 .
- 2006. “Demand Chain Alignment Competence-Delivering Value Through Product Life Cycle Management.” Industrial Marketing Management 35(8):989–1001. , , and
- 2009. “Triads in Services Outsourcing: Bridge, Bridge Decay and Bridge Transfer.” Journal of Supply Chain Management 45(3):27–39. , and
- 2013. “Toward a Theory of Multi-Tier Supply Chain Management.” Journal of Supply Chain Management 49:58–77. , , and
- Procurement Intelligence Unit (PIU). 2012. CPO Agenda. London: PIU.
- 2000. “Mismatched Strategies: The Weak Link in the Supply Chain?” Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 5(4):171–75.
- 2013. “From Backroom to Boardroom, Procurement Goes Strategic.” View. pwc.com/view. .
- 2008. “Great Divides: Internal Alignment Between Logistics and Peer Functions.” International Journal of Logistics Management 19(2):110–29. , , and
- 2012. “Towards a Theory of Supply Chain Alignment Enablers: A Systematic Literature Review.” Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 17(4):419–37. , , , and
- 2010. “Supplier-Supplier Relationships in Buyer–Supplier–Supplier Triads: Implications for Supplier Performance.” Journal of Operations Management 28:115–23. , , and