Special Topics Forum: Strategic Sourcing and Performance
The Effects of the Economic Downturn on Interdependent Buyer–Supplier Relationships
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
© Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 191–212, September 2014
How to Cite
Krause, D. and Ellram, L. M. (2014), The Effects of the Economic Downturn on Interdependent Buyer–Supplier Relationships. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 35: 191–212. doi: 10.1111/jbl.12053
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!