Does social capital matter? A quantitative approach to examining technology infusion in schools
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–16, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, S.C. and Choi, T.H. (2014), Does social capital matter? A quantitative approach to examining technology infusion in schools. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 30: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/jcal.12010
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Council of the Hong Kong SAR Government. Grant Number: HKBU2034/02H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!