CC–LR: providing interactive, challenging and attractive Collaborative Complex Learning Resources
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 51–67, February 2014
How to Cite
Caballé, S., Mora, N., Feidakis, M., Gañán, D., Conesa, J., Daradoumis, T. and Prieto, J. (2014), CC–LR: providing interactive, challenging and attractive Collaborative Complex Learning Resources. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 30: 51–67. doi: 10.1111/jcal.12021
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- European Commission. Grant Number: 257639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!