With the submission of this manuscript, I would like to undertake that the abovementioned manuscript has not been published elsewhere, accepted for publication elsewhere or under editorial review for publication elsewhere.
Learning in a mobile age: an investigation of student motivation
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 82–96, February 2014
How to Cite
Ciampa, K. (2014), Learning in a mobile age: an investigation of student motivation. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 30: 82–96. doi: 10.1111/jcal.12036
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Social Science Humanities Research Centre of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!