What's going on behind the screens?
Researching young students' learning pathways using iPads
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 318–336, August 2014
How to Cite
Falloon, G. (2014), What's going on behind the screens?. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 30: 318–336. doi: 10.1111/jcal.12044
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!