This research was funded by Sigma Theta Tau International, the honors society for nursing, as a Small Grant Project. The authors report no actual or potential conflicts of interest. Special thanks are extended to the following UD nursing students who served as mentors: Audrey Arcuri, Nicole Bylsma, Elizabeth Cahill, Michelle Erli, Brittney Jones, Janelle Pickering, and Kelly Westgate.
A Pilot Program to Address Healthy Sexual Behaviors Among Girls in Juvenile Detention
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 224–231, November 2012
How to Cite
Herrman, J. W. and Waterhouse, J. K. (2012), A Pilot Program to Address Healthy Sexual Behaviors Among Girls in Juvenile Detention. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 25: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/jcap.12007
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Sigma Theta Tau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.