How to Identify Students for School-Based Depression Intervention: Can School Record Review Be Substituted for Universal Depression Screening?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 42–52, February 2013
How to Cite
Kuo, E. S., Vander Stoep, A., Herting, J. R., Grupp, K. and McCauley, E. (2013), How to Identify Students for School-Based Depression Intervention: Can School Record Review Be Substituted for Universal Depression Screening?. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 26: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/jcap.12010
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH061984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.