Evaluation of the RAAPS Risk Screening Tool for Use in Detecting Adolescents With Depression
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 20–25, February 2014
How to Cite
Salerno, J. and Barnhart, S. (2014), Evaluation of the RAAPS Risk Screening Tool for Use in Detecting Adolescents With Depression. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, 27: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/jcap.12060
No external funding was secured for this study.
Dr. Jennifer Salerno is the President of Possibilities for Change, the company offering license agreements for use of the web-based version of the RAAPS tool. The paper version is available for download at no cost at http://www.raaps.org
Sarah Barnhart: No financial disclosures.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.