J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 75-76, January 2013.
Perspective on Cost-Effective Utilization of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 75–76, January 2013
How to Cite
LINDSAY, B. D. (2013), Perspective on Cost-Effective Utilization of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 75–76. doi: 10.1111/jce.12007
Dr. Lindsay is a consultant to Medtronic, Inc.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 05:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.