J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 472-473, April 2013.
In Vitro Monitoring of the Dynamic Elasticity Changes During Radiofrequency Ablation with Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 472–473, April 2013
How to Cite
EYERLY, S. A., DUMONT, D. M., TRAHEY, G. E. and WOLF, P. D. (2013), In Vitro Monitoring of the Dynamic Elasticity Changes During Radiofrequency Ablation with Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 472–473. doi: 10.1111/jce.12008
Funding for this work was provided by NIH grant numbers R01-EB-012484 and R37-HL-096023.
Drs. Trahey and Wolf report the loan of equipment from Siemens Medical. Dr. Trahey holds patents on the methods used in this article. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2012 05:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.