J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 83-85, January 2013.
The Subcutaneous ICD: A Niche Indication or the Next Contender of the Transvenous ICD?
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 83–85, January 2013
How to Cite
DELLA BELLA, P. and VERGARA, P. (2013), The Subcutaneous ICD: A Niche Indication or the Next Contender of the Transvenous ICD?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 83–85. doi: 10.1111/jce.12013
Dr. Della Bella is a consultant for St. Jude Medical and has received honoraria for lectures from Biosence Webster, St. Jude Medical, and Biotronik. Dr. Vergara: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 08:05AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.