Drs. Yenn-Jiang Lin and Men-Tzung Lo contributed equally to this manuscript.
Nonlinear Analysis of Fibrillatory Electrogram Similarity to Optimize the Detection of Complex Fractionated Electrograms During Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 280–289, March 2013
How to Cite
LIN, Y.-J., LO, M.-T., LIN, C., CHANG, S.-L., LO, L.-W., HU, Y.-F., CHAO, T.-F., LI, C.-H., CHANG, Y.-C., HSIEH, W.-H., CHUNG, F.-P., TSAO, H.-M., CHANG, H.-Y., HUANG, N. E. and CHEN, S.-A. (2013), Nonlinear Analysis of Fibrillatory Electrogram Similarity to Optimize the Detection of Complex Fractionated Electrograms During Persistent Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 280–289. doi: 10.1111/jce.12019
This work was supported by National Science Council (NSC; Taiwan, ROC), Grant No. 100–2221-E-008–008-MY2 and No. 99–2628-B-010–024-MY3, joint foundation of Cathay General Hospital and National Central University (NCU), Grant No. CNJRF-99CGH-NCU-A3, joint foundation of Taipei Veterans General Hospital and NCU, VGHUST100-G1–4-3, and NSC supports for the Center for Dynamical Biomarkers and Translational Medicine, National Central University, Taiwan (NSC 100–2911-I-008–001).
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript received 7 August 2012; Revised manuscript received 7 September 2012; Accepted for publication 11 September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.