Authors Sung and Kim contributed equally to this work.
Diagnosis and Ablation of Multiform Fascicular Tachycardia
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 297–304, March 2013
How to Cite
SUNG, R. K., KIM, A. M., TSENG, Z. H., HAN, F., INADA, K., TEDROW, U. B., VISWANATHAN, M. N., BADHWAR, N., VAROSY, P. D., TANEL, R., OLGIN, J. E., STEPHENSON, W. G. and SCHEINMAN, M. (2013), Diagnosis and Ablation of Multiform Fascicular Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 297–304. doi: 10.1111/jce.12020
Funding for this study was in part provided in part by a Research Career Development Award (RCD 04–115-2 to Dr. Varosy) from the Veterans Administration Office of Health Services Research and Development.
Dr. Kim was a UCSF faculty member during the period of clinical care discussed in this work, and is currently appointed at the West Roxbury VA Hospital. He is a full-time employee of the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Inc., and declares no conflicts of interest with this work. Dr. Tedrow reports research grants from Biosense Webster and Boston Scientific, and speaking honoraria from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Olgin reports research grant support from Intermune, Inc., Zoll, Medtronic, GE, and Gilead. Dr. Scheinman reports honoraria for teaching activities from St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Inc., and Biotronik. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript received 9 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 11 September 2012; Accepted for publication 14 September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.