J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 589–590, May 2013
Percutaneous Transhepatic Access for Ablation of Atypical Atrial Flutter in Complex Congenital Heart Disease
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 589–590, May 2013
How to Cite
KNECHT, S., LAUREYS, M., CASTRO-RODRIGUEZ, J., DESSY, H., WRIGHT, M. and VERBEET, T. (2013), Percutaneous Transhepatic Access for Ablation of Atypical Atrial Flutter in Complex Congenital Heart Disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 589–590. doi: 10.1111/jce.12025
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 06:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.