Dr. Grandinetti serves as a consultant to Biosense Webster. Other authors: No disclosures.
Comparison of ThermoCool® Surround Flow Catheter Versus ThermoCool® Catheter in Achieving Persistent Electrical Isolation of Pulmonary Veins: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 269–273, March 2013
How to Cite
BERTAGLIA, E., FASSINI, G., ANSELMINO, M., STABILE, G., GRANDINETTI, G., SIMONE, A. D., CALÒ, L., PANDOZI, C., PRATOLA, C., ZOPPO, F., TONDO, C., IULIANO, A. and GAITA, F. (2013), Comparison of ThermoCool® Surround Flow Catheter Versus ThermoCool® Catheter in Achieving Persistent Electrical Isolation of Pulmonary Veins: A Pilot Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 269–273. doi: 10.1111/jce.12031
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript received 11 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 3 September 2012; Accepted for publication 14 September 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.