This study was supported by Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, grant No. V99C 1-120, V101C-089, VGHUST96-P1-01, and Research Foundation of Cardiovascular Medicine, grant No. RFCM 99-01-022, RFCM 100-01-004, RFCM 100-02-011, and RFCM 101-01-001.
Long-Term Outcome of Catheter Ablation in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Originating from Nonpulmonary Vein Ectopy
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 250–258, March 2013
How to Cite
CHANG, H.-Y., LO, L.-W., LIN, Y.-J., CHANG, S.-L., HU, Y.-F., LI, C.-H., CHAO, T.-F., CHUNG, F.-P., HA, T. L., SINGHAL, R., CHONG, E., YIN, W.-H., TSAO, H.-M., HSIEH, M.-H. and CHEN, S.-A. (2013), Long-Term Outcome of Catheter Ablation in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation Originating from Nonpulmonary Vein Ectopy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 250–258. doi: 10.1111/jce.12036
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript received 11 July 2012; Revised manuscript received 20 September 2012; Accepted for publication 9 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.