This work was supported in part by the National Health and Medical Research Council (Centre of Clinical Research Excellence award) and Australian Research Council (Discovery Project grant, 110102049) of Canberra, Australia. M. Baumert was supported by a fellowship from the Australian Research Council.
QT Interval Variability in Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Cardiac Sympathetic Dysinnervation Assessed by 123I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine Scintigraphy
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 305–313, March 2013
How to Cite
SACRE, J. W., FRANJIC, B., COOMBES, J. S., MARWICK, T. H. and BAUMERT, M. (2013), QT Interval Variability in Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Cardiac Sympathetic Dysinnervation Assessed by 123I-Metaiodobenzylguanidine Scintigraphy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/jce.12039
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript received 31 July 2012; Revised manuscript received 4 October 2012; Accepted for publication 9 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.