C. Sticherling reports serving as an advisor to Medtronic and Biotronik. S. Osswald received compensation from Medtronic, Biotronik, St. Jude Medical, and Astra Zeneca for participation on speaker's bureaus. B. Schaer reports participation on research grants supported by St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific; he received compensation from Medtronic for participation on a speaker's bureau and travel support from Merck Sharp and Dohme. A. Vischer and M. Kühne report no conflicts of interest.
Role of Defibrillation Threshold Testing in the Contemporary Defibrillator Patient Population
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 437–441, April 2013
How to Cite
VISCHER, A. S., STICHERLING, C., KÜHNE, M. S., OSSWALD, S. and SCHAER, B. A. (2013), Role of Defibrillation Threshold Testing in the Contemporary Defibrillator Patient Population. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 437–441. doi: 10.1111/jce.12042
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript received 22 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 16 October 2012; Accepted for publication 16 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!