J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 336-337, March 2013.
“Fibrillating Atrium: Rabbit Warren! Not Beehive!”
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 336–337, March 2013
How to Cite
EFIMOV, I. R. and GUTBROD, S. (2013), “Fibrillating Atrium: Rabbit Warren! Not Beehive!”. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 336–337. doi: 10.1111/jce.12044
I. Efimov reports research support from Cardialen and Medtronic; he owns stock options in Cardialen and serves as a consultant to that company and to Finnegan. S. Gutbrod declared no conflicts.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 07:31AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.