High-Resolution 3D Scar Imaging Using a Novel Late Iodine Enhancement Multidetector CT Protocol to Guide Ventricular Tachycardia Catheter Ablation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 708–710, June 2013
How to Cite
CREAN, A. M., SPEARS, D. A., SUSZKO, A. M. and CHAUHAN, V. S. (2013), High-Resolution 3D Scar Imaging Using a Novel Late Iodine Enhancement Multidetector CT Protocol to Guide Ventricular Tachycardia Catheter Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 708–710. doi: 10.1111/jce.12047
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.