Drs. Wong and Ling are supported by National Heart Foundation of Australia (NHF) Postgraduate Scholarships. Drs. Medi and Teh were supported by National Heart Foundation of Australia (NHF) Postgraduate Scholarships. Dr. Lee is supported by an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Dr. Kumar is supported by a co-funded NHMRC/NHF Postgraduate Scholarship (ID 628996). Associate Professor Kistler is supported by a practitioner fellowship from the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). All other authors have reported that they have no financial relationships to disclose. This research is supported in part by the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Funding.
Left Septal Atrial Tachycardias: Electrocardiographic and Electrophysiologic Characterization of a Paraseptal Focus
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 413–418, April 2013
How to Cite
WONG, M. C.G., KALMAN, J. M., LING, L.-H., MEDI, C., TEH, A., LEE, G., KUMAR, S., MORTON, J. B. and KISTLER, P. M. (2013), Left Septal Atrial Tachycardias: Electrocardiographic and Electrophysiologic Characterization of a Paraseptal Focus. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/jce.12049
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript received 13 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 18 October 2012; Accepted for publication 24 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.