This research is supported by a grant from Fondation Leducq (09 CVD 03).
Integration of Merged Delayed-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Multidetector Computed Tomography for the Guidance of Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 419–426, April 2013
How to Cite
COCHET, H., KOMATSU, Y., SACHER, F., JADIDI, A. S., SCHERR, D., RIFFAUD, M., DERVAL, N., SHAH, A., ROTEN, L., PASCALE, P., RELAN, J., SERMESANT, M., AYACHE, N., MONTAUDON, M., LAURENT, F., HOCINI, M., HAÏSSAGUERRE, M. and JAÏS, P. (2013), Integration of Merged Delayed-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Multidetector Computed Tomography for the Guidance of Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation: A Pilot Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/jce.12052
Pr. Jaïs is a speaker and consultant for St. Jude Medical and Biosense Webster. Pr. Haissaguerre is a consultant for Biosense Webster. Dr. Sacher is a consultant for Biosense Webster. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript received 25 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 2 October 2012; Accepted for publication 12 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.