A. Cheng has received honorarium from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical for participation in fellows educational programs. S. Sinha received compensation and honoraria for speaking from St. Jude Medical. J.N. Catanzaro and J.A. Brinker report no disclosures.
Abrasion of a DF-4 Defibrillator Lead
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, page 719, June 2013
How to Cite
CATANZARO, J. N., BRINKER, J. A., SINHA, S. K. and CHENG, A. (2013), Abrasion of a DF-4 Defibrillator Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 719. doi: 10.1111/jce.12056
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 09:26AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Systematic fluoroscopic and electrical assessment of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patients implanted with silicone-polyurethane copolymer (Optim ) coated leads, Europace, 2014, 16, 2, 265, , , , , , , ,
- 2The Canadian Durata Experience: Grounds for cautious optimism?, Heart Rhythm, 2013, 10, 10, 1482, ,