A. Cheng has received honorarium from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical for participation in fellows educational programs. S. Sinha received compensation and honoraria for speaking from St. Jude Medical. J.N. Catanzaro and J.A. Brinker report no disclosures.
Abrasion of a DF-4 Defibrillator Lead
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, page 719, June 2013
How to Cite
CATANZARO, J. N., BRINKER, J. A., SINHA, S. K. and CHENG, A. (2013), Abrasion of a DF-4 Defibrillator Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 719. doi: 10.1111/jce.12056
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 09:26AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.