The University of California, Los Angeles has intellectual property developed by the authors that relates to epicardial interventions.
TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGY
Our Approach to Minimize Risk of Epicardial Access: Standard Techniques with the Addition of Electroanatomic Mapping Guidance
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 723–727, June 2013
How to Cite
BRADFIELD, J. S., TUNG, R., BOYLE, N. G., BUCH, E. and SHIVKUMAR, K. (2013), Our Approach to Minimize Risk of Epicardial Access: Standard Techniques with the Addition of Electroanatomic Mapping Guidance. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 723–727. doi: 10.1111/jce.12058
Dr. Shivkumar receives grant support from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (R01HL084261).
No other disclosures.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 03:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL084261