The University of California, Los Angeles has intellectual property developed by the authors that relates to epicardial interventions.
TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGY
Our Approach to Minimize Risk of Epicardial Access: Standard Techniques with the Addition of Electroanatomic Mapping Guidance
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 723–727, June 2013
How to Cite
BRADFIELD, J. S., TUNG, R., BOYLE, N. G., BUCH, E. and SHIVKUMAR, K. (2013), Our Approach to Minimize Risk of Epicardial Access: Standard Techniques with the Addition of Electroanatomic Mapping Guidance. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 723–727. doi: 10.1111/jce.12058
Dr. Shivkumar receives grant support from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (R01HL084261).
No other disclosures.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 03:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL084261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.