This work was funded by the British Heart Foundation (RG/10/11/28457 and Center of Research Excellence Programme) and the National Institute for Health Research as part of Barts and The London NIHR Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Biomedical Research Center.
Diagnostic Accuracy of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Detection and Characterization of Left Atrial Catheter Ablation Lesions: A Multicenter Experience
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 396–403, April 2013
How to Cite
HUNTER, R. J., JONES, D. A., BOUBERTAKH, R., MALCOLME-LAWES, L. C., KANAGARATNAM, P., JULI, C. F., DAVIES, D. W., PETERS, N. S., BAKER, V., EARLEY, M. J., SPORTON, S., DAVIES, L. C., WESTWOOD, M., PETERSEN, S. E. and SCHILLING, R. J. (2013), Diagnostic Accuracy of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Detection and Characterization of Left Atrial Catheter Ablation Lesions: A Multicenter Experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 396–403. doi: 10.1111/jce.12063
Dr. Davies is a member of the Medtronic advisory board. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 06:45PM EST
- Manuscript received 17 June 2012; Revised manuscript received 19 October 2012; Accepted for publication 29 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.